Talent Garden is a global network of coworking spaces for digital innovators. We provide our members with a creatively designed space, community, network and services needed for their growth.
The community intern will be closely working with the Community Managers Coordinator and the local Campus team on various daily, community related activities such as internal and external communication, events management and activity reports production and coordination.
The role covers three main aspects: digital local ecosystem relationships, corporate partnership activities coordination within the community and other community events inside the campus.
As a community intern at Talent Garden Milano you will
- Support the Talent Garden team in different daily tasks related to community, content and communication
- Support the Community Manager in organizing events and campus activities, ensuring a great atmosphere: members happiness is one of the KPI's for this position
- Conceptualize and co-create event formats, investigating and anticipating the community’s needs
- Engage Talent Garden community members and external communities through various networking and matchmaking activities, working together with one of our global international partners
- Participate and engage in the digital ecosystem events and meet community leaders from Milan
- Prepare monthly reports on the digital and startup ecosystem
- Prepare various reports on the corporate partnership activities and events
- Accurately and properly report and provide feedback on all your activities
- Starting date: Ideally September
- You are fluent in English & Italian
- You have a minimum experience in event organization
- You like working in a team
- You are proactive, curious and customer-oriented
- You are organized and take deadlines seriously
- Knowledge of the local digital / entrepreneurial ecosystem is a plus
As a Talent Garden intern we offer you:
- Opportunity to see an impressively fast growing company from the inside and directly contribute to it
- 6 months internship contract with a possibility to further grow within the company
- Fixed monthly internship salary and company lunch
- Not to mention a great team and other startup perks!